The Tennessee BC-Combined Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Contractor Exam and the Tennessee Business Law Exam are the two tests you'll need to…Read More>>
This complete book set includes the following: ACI 318.14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, 2014 Edition ACI …Read More>>
The Tennessee BC-A,B,C Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Trades Exam and the Tennessee Business Law Exam are the two tests you'll need to pass t…Read More>>
Pre-Printed tabs for all books used in the Tennessee BC - Combined - Residential / Commercial / Industrial Contractor Reference Book Set. Each tab set…Read More>>
State Requirements & Application
* A license is required when the total cost or contract amount is $25,000 or more.
Monetary limits for each license as follows:
* 10 times working capital OR 10 times net worth – whichever is LESS
* If the requested monetary limit is $3,000,000 or less, a reviewed financial statement is required.
* If the requested monetary limit is greater than $3,000,000 an audited financial statement is required.
* A license is not granted solely on meeting one requirement. All requirements must be met (exams, financials, experience, etc) and all information submitted is consideredBoard Contact Information:
Board for Licensing Contractors
4th Floor, Davy Crockett Tower
500 James Robertson Pkwy.
Nashville, TN 37243-1150
Website:Tennessee State Contractors License Board
Fees: The application fee for a new contractor license is $250. To obtain a license application and other forms for Tennessee go to Tennessee Contractors Application
Exam Information Exam Fee $55 Number of Questions 100 Passing Score 73% or 73 Questions Time Limit 300 Minutes