Book Buy Back offer
Used Bookset Buyback Policy
My Contractors License offers a used bookset buyback program to provide students with an opportunity to sell their bookset back to us. This policy outlines the terms and conditions of the buyback program.
- The used bookset buyback program is available to students who have purchased from My Contractors License.
- Only Booksets in good condition, with all books and minimal wear, are eligible for buyback.
- Only booksets that were purchased as new from My Contractors License are eligible. If you purchase used books from us, they are not eligible for buyback.
- Books may contain tabs and highlighting Only.
- Only books still currently used on exams will be considered. Out of date publications will not be eligible for buy back.
- The buyback value for used booksets is set at 50% of the initial purchase price, but can be affected by the condition of the books.
- The initial purchase price is determined by the original retail price of the bookset at the time of purchase.
- Students interested in selling their used booksets must Contact My Contractors License to begin Buy Back process and receive a quote.
- Send the materials to My Contractors License.
- The bookset will be inspected by our staff to ensure it meets the eligibility criteria.
- Upon successful inspection, the buyback value will be submitted in check form to the seller.