Choose Your State


Arkansas has 5 different types of licenses: Building (Commercial & Residential), Light Building (Commercial & Residential), Heavy Construction, Municipal & Utility, and Highway, Railroad, & Airport.


Arkansas only requires contractors to take the Arkansas Business & Law exam. If you've previously taken and passed the NASCLA exam, you can use that instead of taking the Arkansas Business & Law exam.

Arkansas Business & Law

The Arkansas Business & Law exam is required for all contractors in the state.

View Course